The dance floors are leased to the customer on the following conditions:
- The Lease Items shall at all times remain the sole property of The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd.
- The Customer shall not sell, encumber or part with possession or control of the Lease Items from the time of installation until the time of removal.
- The Customer is responsible for the safe custody and good condition of the Lease Items from the time of installation until the time of removal.
- The Customer shall not alter, tamper with, repair or attempt to repair the items in any way, nor permit any other person to do so unless authorised by The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd.
- The Customer agrees to carry at the Customer;s cost such insurance as shall be adequate in the opinion of The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. to cover any theft, damage or loss of items for the full period of the lease.
- Any damage or loss to the Lease Items will be charged at replacement value.
- Unless otherwise agreed by arrangement, the Lease fee is payable weekly in advance. The first payment must be made before taking receipt of the Lease Items.
- The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. reserves the right to charge a call-out fee for deliver and/or collection of the Lease Item outside of normal working hours.
- In the event of a cancellation, cancellation fees may be charged. If the cancellation occurs within one month preceding the lease start date, a fee of 25% of the total lease fee may be charged.
- If the Lease Items are not able, for reasons attributable to The Customer, to be collected at the conclusion of the Lease at the agreed time, penalty charges amounting to the full amount of any subsequent hire or lease fee(s) forfeited will be payable.
- Any monies not paid within seven days of demand being made by The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Limited shall bear interest at 15% per annum (compounded monthly) until payment is made in full. Demand may be made at the last known address of The Customer and shall be deemed to be served on the day following posting or on delivery to that address.
- Any mutually agreed departure from these conditions is to be noted on this agreement and signed.
- The Customer shall be responsible for and indemnify The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. against all costs, losses, claims or damages brought against or suffered by The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. arising directly or indirectly out of any act or default of The Customer in respect of the Lease Items or in relation to any breach of these clauses. Furthermore, The Customer will indemnify The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. against any claim made against The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. by a third person in respect of injury arising out of the use of the Lease Items.
- The person signing the documnet for and on behalf of The Customer, if not personally The Customer, warrants that he/she has the authority of The Customer to make this contract on The Customer’s behalf and that he/she is empowered by The Customer to bind The Customer to this agreement. The person so signing hereby indemnifies The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. against all losses and costs that may be incurred by The Illuminated Dancefloor Company Ltd. arising out of the person so signing the agreement failing to have such power or authority.
I’m writing to express our gratitude for your service and professional manner in which your part in our share holders evenings was executed. As you can appreciated, events of this nature are very important to organisations such as ours, with presentation being a very important factor. Our decision to use your illuminated dancefloor was well justified, for it added a new and colourful dimension to our evening which, we are delighted to report, was an outstanding success. Once again, I thank you for your part in our event, and please feel free to use my name as a reference to anyone contemplating using your services. I wish you the very best for the future.